Wednesday, December 22, 2010

eBook Released on Kindle - $1.99

Well, it's been a long-time coming, but Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera is officially available in eBook format on Kindle. It contains posts beyond the paperback May 2009 release. In early 2011, I plan on pulling the 1st edition of paperback and re-releasing under my own brand of Holland Legacy Publishing. The book will be much cheaper than the current list price.

So what's in the 2nd edition of Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera? Well, pretty much the entire blog, minus general comments, reviews, news, and the character analysis posts of Love Never Dies, which I will leave here for my readers. I wanted to dedicate the book solely to the original version, where it all began.
The cost of the book is $1.99. Don't have Kindle? Neither do I, but I do have the computer application that can be downloaded for FREE, and it works great. Just one click to purchase and within less than a minute the book is loaded into your application to keep forever. No more digging through a hundred-plus posts to read about your favorite characters and the emotions that tug at your heart.

I'm so very happy to finally release the eBook version to my readers. Thank you, everyone, for your continued support and love of The Phantom of the Opera.

The Phantom's Student aka Vicki

1 comment:

Diana Brewster said...

I just received a kindle as a Christmas gift! I'm going to purchase this for sure!