Saturday, July 11, 2009

Follow to Debut Show - All Things Phantom on BlogTalkRadio.com

Teresa and I would like to thank everyone for catching our show live on July 11th. We had a few technical difficulties with sound qualities, but we know what the problems are and will have a clearer show, we promise, next week on July 18 @ 5 p.m. PST.

I cannot believe how many people showed up! We had 19 live streaming the show, and nearly half were in our chat room. 47 have downloaded the archived show already. Special thank you to those who joined us from Spain and England, and another special thank you to the brave souls who phoned in.

Next week we'll talk Christine Daae, so be ready for a lively discussion as Teresa and I learn to overcome dead air time! We'll allow several on the lines at once, and we're going to look for guest next week as well. Keep checking our blog or the show page.

Also, thanks for your patience with a couple of amateurs trying something new! We hope you'll grow with us in this new venue weekly. Next week we won't be so nervous....hopefully.

Cyber Hugs,
Vicki and Teresa

2 comments:

Tièr said...

Sounds like it was wonderful, but I missed it, & won't be home this weekend either:( But I will try & catch it online...

God bless! :D

rhapsody said...

I would like to recommend one of my favorite PotO sequels to you - Deception: A Phantom of the Opera Novel, by Shirley Yoshinaka...

Have you read it? I don't know what you look for in a sequel, but for me this was an excellent continuation of Erik's story, & I'd be interested in knowing what you think of it.

Thank you for your consideration:)