Thursday, April 2, 2015

Welcome to the Blog

Since the U.S. Tour of Phantom of the Opera began on April 1, 2015, this blog has seen a huge resurgence of visitors.  I'm assuming it's because fans are taking time to do Internet searches about various aspects of the story.

The blog you've just landed upon has been in existence since 2008. It started as a place to dump my thoughts about the story and grew into a monstrosity of over 150 posts to date. It's written from a fan's point of view.  I officially stopped posting in 2011.

The entire main blog deals with the characters, emotions, symbols, and other aspects of the story from Leroux to Webber. It was transferred to paperback form for purchase worldwide at the nagging of my readers. It's no longer available in eBook due to licensing that I have with the Hall Leonard Company who licenses the lyrics to the songs, which I have quoted in the text.

PLEASE NOTE:  This blog was never meant to be a literary review of Gaston Leroux! It merely focuses upon the story and and life lessons hidden throughout. I've used all versions to talk about Phantom and have also taken the time to dissect the characters in Love Never Dies. 

You can find all posts with drop-down menus at the sidebar to help you navigate through the various subject matter. 

Hope you enjoy the lair! 

If you wish to know more about who I am behind the mask, you can find information at http://vickihopkins.com

No comments: