Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Alive!

I wandered over to BlogTalkRadio a few days ago and noticed that we just rolled over 22,500 downloads on our former internet radio show that stopped broadcasting last Spring.  With only 30 shows under our belt, the fact this show keeps going sort of reminds me of Frankenstein...hence my scream..."it's alive!"  (And some thought we wouldn't last - LOL)

Teresa Stout and I had a great time doing the show, and even though we've had requests to bring it back, I'm not quite ready to go down that path.  However, if you're new to this blog and have never listened to our archived shows, pop on over.  We've got some good ones that include:
  1. Interview with various Phantom authors.
  2. Interviews with the Vegas Phantom of the Opera principle cast members, that include the Phantom, Raoul, Christine, and Meg.
  3. Special appearances by The Phantom Reviewer, Ladyghost, and Requiem Mask.
  4. Byron Nease, the singer/actor who played Raoul for ten years in the Toronto production.
  5. Miscellaneous phantom fans with their obsessions.
So, check them out!  I may plan on doing a rebroadcast in May after my return from seeing the revised Love Never Dies production.  If I do, I'll let you know if we go live again.

Cheers from the lair,
Vicki aka The Phantom's Student

No comments: