Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Phantom of Valletta - My New Novel

I'm very happy to announce that my own Phantom novel is officially available for sale in the United States through Xlibris. This is the initial release.

Within 30 days it will be listed on Barnes & Noble, Amazon (worldwide), other online retailers, and available through Kindle and e-Book formats. The book is distributed through Ingram and Baker & Taylor.

To read more about the book, feel free to visit my website at: The Phantom of Valletta

It's been a wonderful pleasure to feel the muse of Erik inspire a story in my heart. This is not a Christine/Erik saga. It's a continuation of the original that involves a new chapter in the life of the Opera Ghost, and is filled with romance, mystery, and a few shockers! I hope the Phantom community enjoys, as much as I did penning the tale of our favorite masked man.

Your servant to the Phantom community,
Vicki Hopkins

THE BOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE IN EBOOK FORMAT FROM:
BOOKSONBOARD.COM
PC, Mac, Netbook, iPhone/iPod Touch, Sony, Cybook/Opus, Astak, EZ Reader, Nook, Kindle

OR

Read on your very own computer.

No comments: