Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Second Edition & Kindle

In the next month or two, I will be publishing on Kindle an expanded version of Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera that will include my most recent posts since publication in May of 2009. Sometime close to May 2010, I will make the second edition available in print form as well that can be purchased on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other retailers worldwide.

Thank you so much for all of your kind comments regarding my blog and book! Great reviews posted on the Internet and emails keep coming--it warms my heart.

If you haven't tuned into our radio show, check it out! We've had some great guests lately and the shows are archived for listening. Go to All Things Phantom on BlogTalkRadio.

On a side note, my first historical fiction novel was released and ready for sale in the U.S. on Xlibris. By January 2010, it can be purchased worldwide on Amazon. If you're interested in a 19th century romance to warm your heart, please visit my book website for more information at: The Price of Innocence.

Cheerfully yours,
The Phantom's Student

No comments: